Message me if you wish to commission me, QarasCreations!
By commissioning me, you recognize and agree to the following:
- I am happy to provide WIPs as I do them and as they are requested. I am open to making little thumbnails/small fast sketches of different kinds of options/ideas for you to choose from for anything above a sketch.
- I will NOT under ANY circumstances, do NSFW/mature art for anyone under-aged or of a child/under-aged character!
- Check my to do list for update, busyness and ranking
- I will not make a direct copy another artist work, if you desire their specific work it would best to commission them directly.
- The commissioner may repost and use the commissioned piece for personal use. The art may not be used for profit. Credit MUST be given no matter where you post with links back to either the work itself or my profile page (with the exception of very small things such as icons, though a credit on your profile would be appreciated) . Do not claim my art as your own. I retain all copyrights to the works I make. DO NOT remove any watermarks or signatures from the piece. You are buying the right to use your commissioned piece for display only.
- You can NOT use the artwork for prints, book illustrations, covers, non-profit making projects such as free online games, or any other publishing without permission (whether you make a profit or not). You may not redistribute my artwork or use it for external projects such as games or ad banners, etc without my physical written permission.
- You are allowed to make very small modifications to the piece but you are NOT ALLOWED to make larger modifications, trace, make bases out of, sell, manipulate, change or use my works without my permission, unless otherwise stated.
- Harassment, threats, whining, demanding and stalking behavior will NOT be tolerated!
- I may use your commissioned piece for examples and may be used in, but not limited to, my gallery and portfolio.
- I may also use the artwork for prints and posters for shows and conventions. By commissioning me you willingly accept that the work you have commissioned may be used for profit by myself and those I allow in commercial and non-commercial settings.
- I will not work with a deadline, as I do not have an art schedule, I work in my free time from my job and general life duties. Because of only being able to in this available time, please be patient with me.
- Payment is non refundable. If the work is cancelled, I will still charge for the hours I put in regardless.
- I hold the right to make refunds if I am unable or no longer willing to complete your commission.
- I will not give a full refund if you are not satisfied with the finished product. If you are unsatisfied with the piece, I am willing to discuss and make edits to the work. I will not re-do the drawing entirely.
- By purchasing any of my services you're automatically accepting my Terms of Service and being obligated to follow them. As well as promising you won't request any Paypal chargeback. If you file a chargeback against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers. Also note that you will be blocked and you won't be able to purchase anything from me anymore (commissions, adopts...). Your name and info will be publicly posted everywhere for others to watch out.
Please be respectful if I refuse your commission. As the artist, I hold the right to decide what I want or do not want to be posted on my profile.
Payment will be made in USD (via Paypal)
Do not send the payment without my consent.
- You must message me with your Paypal address
- I will not start on your commission until I am given the full payment, unless otherwise discussed.
- Please specify what type of commission you want.
- Please include clear references of the characters you'd like. I prefer references that are flat color as it is easier to be sure I have the right colors.
- I may or may not agree to work off of description references, if they are clear enough. Please realize I am not responsible for "incorrectly interpreting" your character if you do give me a description as a reference. The best way for a description ref is bullet pointing the different descriptors.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR ART FROM ME
I cannot stress this enough. Saving the art made for YOU is YOUR responsibility as I can't always promise I will have it in future! I do clean my gallery from time to time and things can always happen with computers!
If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to send me a note or comment to ask!
Those who knowingly break these terms of service may also be permanently banned and blocked at my discretion, from all activities related to me and anything I may do in the future.